Monday, October 20, 2008

quality of friendship

When I think about what makes someone a good friend, I think about all the characteristics of my own friends.
My personal definition of a friend, is someone who is always looking out for me, and will help me if I’m in trouble.
A friend has to be someone I trust and who trusts me in return.
Another important characteristic in a friend is someone who I can talk to, and make me laugh.
One of the most important traits of a friend, is someone who goodness of the two people.
It forms when one decent person loves another decent person.
This is the only lasting and true form of friendship.
A good friendship can come from a friendship that starts out as pleasing or useful.
All friendships require time to develop and grow, but only good friendships will endure over time. will help you if you need it.

No comments: